Imagine the freedom of aircraft
ownership without any of the
hassles… We can make your
dream a reality!
Aircraft management is the smart solution for all of the daunting “what ifs” aircraft ownership can present. Curtiss Aero offers a variety of options ranging from maintenance management and pilot services, to making your aircraft work for itself through leases, leasebacks, partnerships, and even operating as a charter aircraft. We are sure to find the right solution for you!
The Curtiss Aero Pilot Services Program makes available to you a full staff of high-time, rigorously trained professional pilots, who are tracked and kept current on a part 135 training and checking schedule. This program is commonly used by non-pilot owners who want to save money over employing a full-time pilot, and often pilot owners with business to conduct enroute or a cocktail party to attend.
To keep the cost down we offer pilots on a full-time, half-time, or as needed basis, and additional benefits include guaranteed pilot availability as well as reduced insurance costs based on high-time (2000+) hour pilots. Call us to find out if this is the right program for you.
Our maintenance management program ensures that your aircraft is maintained to the highest levels of safety available. Some of the features included in the program are:
· Electronic tracking of currency items including Annual, 100-hour inspections, oil changes, IFR inspections, life-limited parts
· Squawk tracking
· Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directive evaluation and completion
· Database updates
· Preferential maintenance scheduling
· AOG mechanical and operational logistics support
· Aircraft cosmetic care – interior and exterior wash as needed and at every oil change/scheduled maintenance activity (Full detailing at additional cost)
· Consulting services – 24 hour access to experienced and knowledgeable flight/maintenance professionals
· Fuel discounts
· Backup Cirrus aircraft available
· Upgrade capability – King Air 200, anticipated Citation jet
Want your airplane to pay for itself? We have solutions to help keep your cost down. For people eager to offset the majority of the costs, a lease or leaseback might be the right choice for you. If you only want a select few operating your aircraft we assist people in finding partnerships, and can incorporate scheduling management along with your maintenance program. Looking to put your aircraft on a charter certificate? Talk to us about the possibility, we have the maintenance and staff to support your needs. When it comes to aircraft management, Curtiss Aero will help you “Go Places.”